Born in Notre-Dame-de-l’Île-Perrot, resident of the Quinchien District since 2000.
Business Management Certificate, HEC
- Retired Businesswoman
- Franchise owner, Chez Cora Vaudreuil-Dorion, 1997-2011
- Co-owner, Les Toitures Continental,1991-1997
- Business account manager, Bank of Montreal,1977-1991.
- Member of the Vaudreuil-Dorion Urban Consultation Committee (CCU), Vaudreuil-Dorion (2016-Present) Secretary and representative for the commercial and industrial sectors, Centre local de développement (CLD) Vaudreuil-Soulanges, (2003-2010)
- Director, Board of Comquat
- Director, Board of the Centre d’accueil de Vaudreuil-Dorion
Involved with the opening of the Chez Cora in Vaudreuil-Dorion, from site selection to operations, which she oversaw for 14 years. Customer service is her specialty, and she understands it is a constant challenge.
Businesswoman of the Year, Réseau des femmes d’affaires de Vaudreuil-Soulanges (2002)
Strengths and Values
Open, efficient, curious and generous.
As an aspiring councilor, Josée wants to give back to the community all that she has received as a local business owner. By getting involved in municipal politics, she hopes to put her business experience to use for the common good. Josée wishes to bring a sense of collaboration to community development.