Born in Lachine, Diane has lived on the Côte-Nord, in the Laurentians and in Laval. She settled in Vaudreuil-Dorion in 1993.
Management Certificate, UQAM
- President of Gestion Immobilière Dimarc, Multicentre Saint-Charles, Coup de pouce Montérégie and Coup de Pouce Outaouais, as well as Alternative Coup de pouce.
- Founder of the Éphémère Gallery, of the Académie des minis coup de pouce (daycare) and of La Relève Daycare
- General Manager of La Relève Daycare (1993-2005)
- Member of the Vaudreuil-Dorion Urban Consultation Committee (CCU) (2015-Present)
- Director, Board of the Centre d’action bénévole (CAB) L’Actuel
- Director, Board of the Corporation de développement communautaire (CDC) Vaudreuil-Soulanges
- President, Board of the Association des CPE de Montréal-Région
- Director, Board of the Conseil québécois des services éducatifs à l’enfance
- Director, Board of the Chambre de commerce et d’industrie de Vaudreuil-Dorion (CCIVD)
- Treasurer, Board of the Association des gens d’action de Vaudreuil-Soulanges (AGAVS)
- President, Board of the Association de Kinball du Sud-Ouest
- Treasurer, Board of COMQUAT
- Owner of the Multi-Centre Saint-Charles (formerly Vieux Couvent), which supplies office space for regional organizations and businesses.
- As president of the Kinball Association, Diane helped the financially-troubled organization get back on its feet and renewed membership in the period of one year.
- Ovations finalist for Alternative Coup de pouce, 2011
- CCVID award for most improved business, 2011
- Association des femmes d’affaires du Québec Energy Prize winner for Vaudreuil-Soulanges, 1997 and 1998.
- Association des femmes d’affaires finalist in the job creation and business creation fields, 1996
- Bursary, Concours québécois en entrepreneuriat, 2015-2016
Strengths and Values
A single mother who was able to keep her young son in a family-run daycare, Diane wants to give the same services back to the community, and especially to mothers, so that everyone has the chance to be active and employed. Resilient, perseverant, and tenacious, Diane uses her leadership skills to encourage and empower those around her to fulfill their potential.
As an aspiring councilor, Diane wants to share her experience as an entrepreneur and manager to fulfill her mission in life: to help women and families find the services that ensure their continued success. Her aim is to establish a family policy that includes the entire community, from infants to seniors.