De la SeigneurieOrigins
Born in Coaticook
DEC in Medical Archiving
- Assistant director of student services, John Abbott College
- Municipal Councilor (2013-Present)
- City of Vaudreuil-Dorion committees: Culture; Dangerous Dogs Policy; Cultural Mediation; Urban Consultation (CCU); Library.
- Board of Directors, Municipal Housing Office.
- Board of Directors, Trestler House
- Board of Directors, Festivités de Vaudreuil-Dorion
- Board of Directors, Musée Régional de Vaudreuil-Soulanges (substitute)
- Municipal councilor, (1989-1994 and 1998-2005)
- Founding member, Club Optimiste
- Member, Villes et Villages Fleurit
- Director, Board of the Red Cross, Trois-Seigneuries section
- Member, Board of the Red Cross of Greater Montreal.
- Red Cross Volonteer, Lac Mégantic disaster
An engaged citizen, Céline has spent many years on council, serving four mandates since 1989. Her devotion to the city is also shown by her commitment to many local organizations, as well as the role she took on with the Red Cross during the 1998 Ice Storm. She also played an important part in relief efforts following the Lac-Mégantic disaster.
- Red Cross Meritorious Service Award (highest distinction available to a volunteer)
- Honorable Art Eggleton Appreciation Certificate, Federal Minister of National Defense and the Canadian Minister of Emergency Preparedness.
Strengths and Values
Generous, determined, responsible, observant, humanitarian
Céline aims to maintain a high standard of living in the neighborhood by paying attention to residents and to the impact council decisions will have on them in the future. Furthermore, her devotion to volunteer work with several organizations has given Céline a wealth of experience when it comes to the needs of her co-citizens and the community, which she brings to her work with the city.